Eight fixed wireless providers that offer TV/Content bundles include WATCH Communications, Cellcom, Sky Fiber, KwiKom Communications, Rock Solid, DirectLink, Midstate Communications, and Farmers Mutual Telephone Company. Watch Communications offers six TV packages that accommodate local sports fanatics, news devotees, and movie buffs.
1. WATCH Communications
- A website link to WATCH Communications TV content is provided herein.
- Watch Communications offers multiple TV packages that accommodate local sports fanatics, news devotees, and movie buffs.
- Features of the television services include multi-package options, free installation, local programming, local services, and free replacement for a spoilt device.
- WATCH Communication’s satellite television service is in partnership with DISH TV and provides over 300 channels.
- It offers six different packages, which include;
- Flex Package: $37.99 per month, 50+ top channels, and add-on channels.
- America’s Top 120 Package: $67.99 per month, 190 channels, and free HD.
- America’s Top 120 Package Plus: $72.99 per month, 190+ channels, and free HD.
- America’s Top 200 Package: $82.99 per month, 240 channels, and free HD.
- America’s Top 250 Package: $92.99 per month, 290 channels, and free HD.
- America’s Everything Package: $142.99 per month, every channel, and free HD.
- Locals package can be added for customers at $12.00 a month.
- A website link to Cellcom is provided herein.
- Cellcom offers TV, internet, and phone services as part of its residential service bundle.
- The packages are grouped according to the user’s location, including Shawano, the Rail Yard Condominiums, and Champion.
- The TV offering features include movie-quality pictures, crystal-clear sound, over 250 popular channels including local, program recording using the Cellcom optional digital video recorder (DVR) or HD, and add premium digital channels.
- The packages offered to the different locations with their prices are provided below;
- Shawano: Tier 2 HD Digital TV ($119.95 per month), Tier 1 HD Digital TV ($99.95 per month), and Basic HD ($29.95 per month).
- The Rail Yard Condominiums: Tier 2 HD Digital TV ($119.95 per month), Tier 1 HD Digital TV ($99.95 per month), and Basic HD ($34.95 per month).
- Champion: The Champion package starts at $49.95 per month.
- The complete Cellcom Digital TV channel guide is provided herein.
3. Sky Fiber
- A website link to Sky Fiber is provided herein.
- Sky Fiber provides hundreds of Dish Network channels for subscribers with a 2-year price guarantee of $59.99.
- It also offers the new Hopper Duo Smart DVR that provides “up-to-date on-screen experience and includes our Voice remote, access to Netflix, Pandora, Game Finder and more, plus Amazon Alexa Integration.”
- It also allows users to record up to 2 live channels and store 125 hours of HD recordings.
- Sky Fiber offers four DISH Network packages which include;
- America’s Top 120: $59.99 per month, 190 channels, and a 2-year price guarantee.
- America’s Top 120 Plus: $69.99 per month, 190+ channels, and a 2-year price guarantee.
- America’s Top 200: $79.99 per month, 240+ channels, and a 2-year price guarantee.
- America’s Top 250: $89.99 per month, 290+ channels, and a 2-year price guarantee.
- A list of channels offered in each subscription package is provided herein.
4. KwiKom Communications
- A website link to KwiKom Communications is provided herein.
- KwiKom Communications offers “crystal clear HD television service including favorite channels, locals, weather, and more through the KwiKom interactive and simple to use television service with whole-home DVR, restart tv, and interactive guide.”
- The TV offering features include the availability of local channels, a great picture with HD, the ability to record shows with DVR, no contracts or equipment fees, and Roku’s compatibility.
- KwiKom Communications TV subscription starts at $45 per month. To watch on more devices, users pay an additional $7 fee per month per device.
- Premium channel add-ons include HBO ($25 per month), Cinemax ($14 per month), Starz ($14 per month), Encore ($9 per month), and Showtime ($15 per month).
- A list of channels offered by KwiKom is provided herein.
5. Rock Solid
- A website link to Rock Solid is provided herein.
- Rock Solid offers “high-speed internet, digital phone, and digital television service in Central Texas in Georgetown and Sun City.”
- It offers three main packages with mixed channels, including Standard Pack ($29.99 per month), Family Pack ($39.99 per month), and Family Plus ($59.99 per month).
- Other extra packs include;
- Sports Extra Pack: $8.00 per month
- Starz/Encore: $14.99 per month
- Movie & Entertainment Pack: $14.00 per month
- HBO/Cinemax Pack: $39.99 per month
- Rock Solid Pack: $79.99 per month
- News Pack: $5.00 per month
- Kids/Teen Pack: $8.00 per month
- Rock Solid Plus Pack: $99.99 per month
- Regional Sports/Other Pack: $30.00 per month.
- In addition to the packages, “Rock Solid Internet Digital Television Service requires a Set-Top Box for each TV. The price for the first Set-Top Box is $5.00 per month. All additional Set-Top Boxes are $7.00/mo per TV.”
- Their customers can purchase the Set-Top Box for $119.00, excluding government taxes and fees.
- A website link to DirectLink is provided herein.
- DirectLink claims to offer the latest evolution in TV entertainment through the EZ Video, which has transformed traditional TV viewing.
- The solution is offered in union with DirectLink’s internet plans. The name and pricing detail of each plan is provided below;
- Its features include zero fees for HD Content, no Set-Top Box and installation fees, no contracts, no tethers, pause and rewind Live TV feature, personalized viewing experience, restart TV, replay TV, and “Watch Anywhere” DVR.
- Information on DVR Storage and a list of supported devices are provided herein.
- Premium channels include HBO (7 channels at $17 per month), Cinemax ((4 channels at $17 per month)), Showtime/TMC (11 channels at $17 per month), Starz Encore (14 channels at $15 per month), NFL RedZone (1 channel at $60 a year), and Latino Package (15 channels at $7 per month).
- A list of channels offered by DirectLink is provided herein.
7. Midstate Communications
- A website link to Midstate Communications is provided herein.
- Midstate Communications cable TV allows users to watch movies, listen to commercial-free digital-quality music, and catch up on local news content.
- Its features include 150+ TV channels with a DVD-quality picture, an interactive programming guide, and parental control option.
- The solution is offered in union with Midstate Communications internet bundles, including the Digital Choice Bundle (150+ channels at $121.31) and the Viewer’s Choice Bundle (150+ channels and digital cable TV with a standard set-top box at $81.75).
- The monthly rates and charges of add-on channels are provided herein.
- The Midstate Communications channel guide is provided herein.