RedCap, DealerSocket, intice, and Carpages.ca are companies that enable at-home vehicle test drives by providing technology to dealerships. Details are available in rows 1-3 of the attached spreadsheet.
- RedCap is an automotive software company that provides is a platform that helps dealerships to deliver enhanced customer experience through its various technology solutions.
- Among RedCap’s sales solutions is that it enables dealerships to give their customers the option of visiting their store or test drive a vehicle at a location of their choosing, including their home or office.
- RedCap’s key investors include SV Angel, Uncork Capital, Expansion Venture Capital, Northgate Capital, and SoftTech VC.
- DealerSocket is an automotive customer relationship management (CRM) and dealership training provider that serves auto dealers.
- DealerSocket, through its portfolio company, DealerFire, offers its Delivery Test Drive integration to automotive dealership customers who use its Engine6 website platform and CRM.
- The integration helps dealerships to offer customer convenience and test-drive services to customers by allowing “dealers to contact, schedule, and deliver vehicles seamlessly to a customer’s home or office.”
- Some key clients of DealerSocket (DealerFire) are Aristocrat Motors , Friendly Kia, Sherewood Ford, and Moritz Kia.
- In February 2020, DealerSocket announced new OEM certifications and seven enhancements for its DealerFire digital websites and marketing, which include a new lead conversion and search capabilities, a test-drive delivery scheduler, and enhanced web page-building tools.
- “intice is a lead conversion and incentive marketing technology company” that offers car dealership customized Visa cards and helps “auto dealers to convert more leads, increase showroom traffic, and close more deals.”
- The company’s Express Test Drive solution uses its address capture technology to enable dealership customers to schedule a test drive at the dealership or request an Express Test Drive 2Go at home or work.
- Intice provides test drive scheduling services for customers interested in buying vehicles.
- Its headquarters are in Wesley Chapel, north of Tampa city, Florida.
- Intice’s integrated partners include Dealertrack, Homenet Automotive, F&I Express, Kelley Bluebook, RouteOne, ChromeData Vehicle content, 700 Credit, Dealer.com and Evox Images.
- Key features of the “Express Test Drive” includes; the “Test Drive To Go” configuration (with the “Address Capture Technology” for capturing data), and the appointment date/time feature. Customers can also customize their test drive experience remotely.
- Carpages.ca is a digital marketing company that offers “dealer websites, inventory capture and syndication, and marketplace advertising” to large or small automotive dealers in Canada.
- The company recently launched its Buy From Home online marketplace to partner with dealers to “allow customers to do virtual inspections at home and e-sign documents,” followed by at-home test drives or purchase delivery.
- Carpages is located in Canada. According to its website page, users can browse through cars available on its website from anywhere at any time. The company has additionally listed 50 popular Canadian cities from where users can browse available vehicles.
- According to Yahoo Finance, 200 dealers from Ontario have already signed up for the “Buy From Home” program on Carpages.
- Among the capabilities of the program include signing documents electronically, test-driving without the need to visit a dealership, and home delivery of vehicle after purchase.