Based on expert recommendations, BioTech Nation, The Long Run, Talking Biotech, Naked Genetics, Chi Podcast, The Bio Report, Nature Biotechnology, and CRISPR Cuts are among the top biotech podcasts in the United States.
1. BioTech Nation
- BioTech Nation is hosted by Dr. Moira Gunn. It covers the biotech industry by interviewing “Chief Scientific Officers,” CEOs, educators, and venture capitalists, among others. It releases weekly episodes.
2. The Long Run
- The Long Run is hosted by Luke Timmerman. It claims to deliver “in-depth, thought-provoking conversations with biotech news makers pursuing great opportunities in the 21st century.” Episodes are released weekly.
3. Talking Biotech
- Talking Biotech is hosted by Dr. Kevin Folta. The podcast’s goal is to connect its listeners with global problems, and then get insights from world experts on how to fix them. Episodes are released weekly.
4. Naked Genetics
- Naked Genetics is hosted by Dr. Kat Arney. It is aimed at providing latest genetics information/news as well as breakthroughs made in the DNA world. Its episodes are monthly.
5. Chi Podcast
- Chi Podcast is a product of the Cambridge Healthtech Institute. It features interviews with top business experts and research leaders in the biotechnology world. Episodes are released thrice per year.
6. The Bio Report
- The Bio Report is hosted by Daniel Levine. He interviews stakeholders and leaders in the biotech industry to glean insights on “how biotechnology intersects with business and policy.”
7. Nature Biotechnology
- “Nature Biotechnology’s First Rounders podcast” delivers conversations with developers, financiers, and founders in the biotech world. Two episodes are released quarterly.