Details regarding Sierra Nevada Corporation, SpaceX, BEI Precision, Rocketstar Robotics, and SpaceQuest are outlined below. Sierra Nevada is based in Sparks, Nevada; SpaceX is based in Hawthorne, California; BEI Precision is based in Maumelle, Arkansas; Rocketstar Robotics is based in Camarillo, California; and SpaceQuest is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
1. Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is a leading company in national security and global aerospace that is owned by SNC President Eren Ozmen and SNC CEO Fatih Ozmen. SNC is a trusted company when it comes to solving the toughest challenges in the world as the company uses advanced engineering technologies in Commercial Solutions, Space Systems, and National Security and Defense.
- SNC’s headquarters is located at 444 Salomon Circle , Sparks, Nevada. Its landline number is (775) 331-0222 while the company’s fax number is (775) 331-0370. The email address for General Information inquiries is firstname.lastname@example.org. The LinkedIn profile of SNC President Eren Ozmen is in here.
- The company has 3,992 employees. SNC declares itself to be a “team of nearly 4,000 people—from scientists and cybersecurity experts to software engineers and former military leaders.”
- SNC’s market value is not declared but its 2019 annual revenue is $1.99 billion.
- SpaceX is also known as Space Exploration Technologies. It is a company that offers space transport services and it is also an aerospace manufacturer. SpaceX manufactures, designs, and launches reusable spacecraft and rockets. Its aim is to lessen the costs of space transportation and to enable Mars colonization. Elon Musk is the company’s co-founder, chief engineer, and CEO.
- SpaceX’s headquarters is located in Hawthorne, California.
- The company has 7,054 employees. Bret Johnsen is the CFO and President of SpaceX’s Strategic Acquisitions Group and his LinkedIn profile is in here. Thomas Mueller is SpaceX’s co-founder, senior adviser, and propulsion chief technology officer. Mueller’s LinkedIn profile is in here.
- SpaceX’s market valuation as of August 2020 is $46 billion and it has a total funding of $5.1 billion.
3. BEI Precision
- BEI Precision Systems & Space Company is a producer and designer of “optical encoders and encoder-based motion control systems.” It provides optical scanners, optical encoders, accelerometers, and other “application-based motion control components and sub-system solutions for military, aviation, space, range tracking, and scientific programs.” The company serves multiple sectors such as the military, space, and commercial sectors.
- BEI Precision’s headquarters is located at 1100 Murphy Dr., Maumelle, Arkansas in the US. Its telephone number is 501-851-4000 while its fax number is 501-851-5452. The email address of its sales and customer support is email@example.com.
- The company has 150 employees. BEI Precision’s President and CEO is Mark Mirelez while the company’s director of operations is Wilfred J. Schultheis. Mirelez’s LinkedIn profile is in here while Schultheis’s LinkedIn is in here.
- BEI Precision’s company value is not declared but its 2019 revenue is $36.7 million.
4. Rocketstar Robotics
- Rocketstar Robotics, Inc. is a company that provides gearboxes, motors, and “actuator mechanisms for spacecraft applications such as driving solar arrays or positioning communication antennae.” In 2013, Rocketstar Robotics was acquired by NEA Electronics which is a subsidiary of Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBA&D).
- Rocketstar’s headquarters was located at 2390C Las Posas Road Suite 112 , Camarillo , California. Its telephone number is 877-423-7795 and its email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The company has 6 employees. Its company value is not declared and the terms of the transaction when it was acquired were also not released. However, it had an annual revenue of $7.8 million.
5. SpaceQuest, Ltd.
- SpaceQuest is a satellite technology developer that manufactures, tests, and designs satellite components and small satellites. It caters to different companies and institutions such as NASA, US Air Force, US Navy, LeoStella, Canadian Space Agency, Orbcomm, and Northrop Grumman.
- SpaceQuest’s headquarters is located at 3554 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 400 , Fairfax, Virginia in the US. Its phone number is 703-424-7801 while its fax number is 703-424-7802. The company receives emails regarding sales and general information at email@example.com.
- The company has 8 employees. Linda Jacobsen is SpaceQuest’s Vice-President for Contracts and Regulatory Affairs. Her LinkedIn profile is in here.
- SpaceQuest’s company value is $8.4 million. In October 2020, AAC Clyde Space announced its intention to acquire SpaceQuest at that amount.