Instagram Followers Growth
Follower Packages, Buzzoid, Mr. Insta, Famups, Venium, CheapIGFollowers, and InstaHero are some growth tools that allow users to buy followers on Instagram. Although buying followers can increase awareness, it can lead to lack of credibility. Accounts that buy followers on Instagram also run the risk of being banned or suspended. There are easy strategies that brands can employ to organically increase following on Instagram. Some of these strategies include using relevant hashtags, consistently posting, engaging with the followers of similar accounts or competitors, and running contests.
INSTAGRAM GROWTH TOOLS
- InstaHero promises instant authentic followers. It offers connection to a huge network of trusted accounts, which in turn helps with organic growth. It claims its followers are permanent.
- It offers 140 followers for $3.25, 290 followers for $7.99, 700 followers for $12.99, 1400 followers for $19.99, 2900 followers for $39.99, 5900 followers for $64.99, 10,000 followers for $119.99, and 20,000 followers for $199.
- InstaHero has a 4.2 rating based on over 200 reviews on Trustpilot, 83% of which are positive reviews applauding the platform for its unbeatable price and excellent support.
- There are some negative reviews claiming the platform is a scam and the followers offered are fake, with a few saying they never received the followers they paid for.
- Buzzoid is a marketplace for people to buy Instagram followers, likes, and views instantly.
- It costs $2.97 for 100 followers, $4.99 for 250 followers, $6.99 for 500 followers, $12.99 for 1000 followers, $29.99 for 2500 followers, and $39.99 for 5000 followers.
- Buzzoid has a 3.6 rating based on almost 600 reviews on Trustpilot. While Buzzoid is highly recommended for its quick delivery, most reviews criticize the platform for its fake followers and how quickly they drop.
3. Follower Packages
- Follower Packages offers affordable options to buy high quality Instagram followers with the right engagement.
- Its packages include 500 followers for $15, 1000 followers for $19, 2500 followers for $35, 5000 followers for $59, and 10000 followers for $119.
- Follower Packages has a 4.7 rating based on almost 50 reviews on Trustpilot, most of which are positive reviews claiming the platform is honest and reliable.
- Krootez offers genuine likes and followers on Instagram, as well as high quality views on the platform.
- It offers a “fair refill advantage during one month from the date of purchase and an autorefill for several days (the period depends on the package).”
- Krootez offers 20 followers for $3.99, 50 followers for $4.99, 100 followers for $5.99, 200 followers for $8.99, 500 followers for $12.99, 1000 followers for $19.99, 2000 followers for $29.99, 5000 followers for $69.99, and 10000 followers for $129.99.
- It has a 3.4 rating on Trustpilot. Based on reviews, while some followers look real, more than half of the followers Krootez provides seem fake – as they have Russian names or “jumbled letters or numbers.”
5. Mr. Insta
- Mr. Insta allows users to instantly buy followers and likes on Instagram. The platform offers free followers and likes to new users for 24 hours, after which users can select any of its subscriptions.
- Its Daily Followers option costs $20 for 15 followers a day, $40 for 30 followers a day, and $80 for 60 followers a day per month.
- Mr. Insta offers free likes – 20 likes on one post – for 12 hours. Its Automatic Likes option costs $20 for 25 likes, $40 for 50 likes, $80 for 100 likes, $160 for 200 likes, $350 for 500 likes, and $700 for 1000 likes per post.
- Mr. Insta claims that the followers it offers are real – not bots. It admits that while its job is to offer new followers, it is the user’s job to keep these followers by posting new and engaging content. The platform provides followers with similar interests.
- The platform has 4.82 rating based on 764 reviews on Site Jabber, 90% of which are positive reviews commending how fast and easy it is to use. There are a few negative reviews that mention that to get free followers, users have to follow at least 10 people.
- On Trustpilot, it is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on over 4,000 reviews. Based on most reviews, it is reliable and helps users eventually grow organically.
- Famups allows users to boost social connections via Instagram, Instagram TV (IGTV), Facebook, SoundCloud, YouTube, Twitter, and Spotify.
- It costs $7 to buy 500 Instagram followers – delivered within 1 to 3 days – at Famups. Buying 1,000 followers costs $12, while 2,000 followers costs $22.
- Up to 3,000 followers costs $33, 5,000 followers costs $50, 10,000 followers costs $95, 20,000 costs $180, and 50,000 Instagram followers costs $430 – delivered within two months.
- Famups claims users are not required to follow others to access these followers. It also mentions that it only delivers real profiles of people with genuine accounts in 24 hours or more, depending on the package purchased.
- On Reviews XP, it has a 4.9 rating based on 7 reviews, most of which commend the service for affordable and trustworthy.
- Venium offers the ability to buy YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram followers and likes/views.
- Its followers cost $1.19 per 100 followers. Venium claims its followers are real and active. It has a maximum order of 10,000 followers.
- It sells comments and likes on Instagram for $4.99 per 100 comments and $0.70 per 100 likes.
- Venium has a 5 star rating based on 5 reviews on Reviews XP, most of which applaud the platform for its high quality followers.
- CheapIGFollowers offers followers at affordable prices. Its high quality followers – which are genuine and engaging accounts – cost $4.90 per 100 followers.
- It costs $6.90 for 200 followers, $9.90 for 500 followers, $17.90 for 1000 followers, $34.90 for 2500 followers, $59.90 for 5000 followers, and $99.90 for 10000 followers.
- Its premium option costs $5.90 for 100 followers, $8.90 for 200 followers, $14.90 for 500 followers, $24.90 for 1000 followers, $49.90 for 2500 followers, $79.90 for 5000 followers, and $139.90 for 10000 followers.
- CheapIGFollowers is rated 3.2 out of 5 based on six reviews. According to these reviews, the followers come in fast but they drop after a few days.
BEST PRACTICES FOR BUYING INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
1. Start Small
- When buying followers, it is advised to start with a few monthly followers from platforms like Stormlikes or Mr. Insta.
- Getting followers at a gradual pace reportedly minimizes the risk of being flagged by Instagram as Instagram typically looks for unusual spikes and jags in follower acquisition when determining fake accounts.
2. Post Frequently
- While buying followers and likes can help set a foundation for new accounts, experts advise that brands or influencers should not rely on this strategy alone or long term.
- This is because buying followers does not always mean better engagement and ongoing growth.
- After buying followers, it is up to the brand or influencer to consistently post high quality content that will draw in genuine followers.
PROS OF BUYING FOLLOWERS
- Gaining followers and likes is a game changer for brands and individuals looking to be known. It helps spread awareness and reach more customers.
- Instagram has over a billion users, more than half of which are daily active users. As a result, anyone and everyone is on the platform.
- Most Instagram users tend to trust brands with a well established social media presence.
- Instagram users consider brands or influencers with numerous followers and views trustworthy.
- Instagram has gotten rid of third party apps for buying followers, which makes the process more streamlined.
- There is now no need to download an app and provide account details. Nowadays, most of the companies that sell Instagram followers are websites and do not require any Instagram log in details.
- This makes the process somewhat safe. Users do not have to worry that their Log In information will get in the wrong hands.
CONS OF BUYING FOLLOWERS
1. Against Instagram’s Rules
- In 2018, Instagram shared its plan to remove inauthentic likes and followers from accounts that use third party services to boost their popularity.
- Instagram revealed that it has built several machine learning tools that identify and remove accounts using third party services for inauthentic likes, comments, and follows.
2. Loss of Monetization Opportunities
- There are vetting and auditing tools that can be used to determine the percentage of fake followers an account has. Companies and influencers now use these tools to determine who they’d like to work with.
- Sophisticated prospects who use these tools for validity are more likely to stay away from Instagram accounts with a high percentage of fake followers.
- This can hinder partnerships and other monetization opportunities for the Instagram page.
3. Lack of Engagement
- Not only do most fake followers have fake names – typically random letters and numbers together – they do not engage.
- Based on a case study by Hootsuite which involved trying multiple tools for buying followers, none of the followers they bought from these tools liked a single post or commented.
- Even if these followers comment on a post, their comments tend to be fishy or out of context, which can affect credibility.
4. No Knowledge of Target Audience Behaviors
- If brands or influencers buy followers on Instagram, they will not be able to truly know how well their content is doing, since their engagement will be altered by fake numbers.
- These brands or influencers will also be unable to legitimately know what kind of content their real or target audience would like to see.
HOW TO ORGANICALLY GROW FOLLOWERS
- Using relevant hashtags on Instagram posts helps reach people who are interested in said posts. These individuals could also ultimately follow the account with these posts.
- Platforms like Hashtagsforlikes allow brands and individuals to reach their target audience organically by identifying statistically compatible hashtags offering the largest exposure.
- The fact that Instagram now allows people to follow hashtags makes it easier to reach the intended audience.
- Instagram allows people to use up to 30 hashtags on a single post. This means as many as ten or even twenty hashtags relevant to the post can be used.
2. Follow & Engage with Other Brands
- Following and engaging with other brands – especially brands similar to the user’s account – can offer more visibility. Posting a comment on Nike’s post for example, ensures that the user’s comment is visible to Nike’s audience.
- Diary of a Fit Mommy reported using this strategy on Instagram to add tens of thousands of new followers to their Instagram account.
3. Follow the Followers of Similar Accounts
- Another effective way to gain followers is to seek out the Instagram accounts of competitors and engage with their audiences.
- There are several ways to engage with these audiences, including following them, liking their photos, and commenting on their photos. However, the most common engagement strategy brands use is following these audiences.
- Shopify ran an informal test with a business account to see how the followers of competitors responded to these advances. After following 100 of their competitors’ followers, the company found that for accounts they simply followed, 14% of these followers followed back.
- For accounts they followed and liked posts of, 22% followed back. For accounts they followed, liked a post, and commented on a post, 34% followed back.
4. Post at the Appropriate Time
- Brands or influencers looking to grow their following should consider the timing of their posts. By using a targeted approach, these brands/influencers will be able to analyze what time they get the most engagement.
- Tools like IconoSquare provide insights on posting history and engagement. IconoSquare also offers a detailed analysis of the best times of the day to post.
5. Instagram Ads
- Paid marketing with Instagram is one of the most effective ways to increase visibility and build up follower count.
- Instagram allows users to create feed and story ads. These ads can broaden the reach of a brand and increase brand awareness.
- One good thing about paid advertising on Instagram is that it shows these ads to users who might be or are interested in the product or service being advertised, thus increasing the chances of a higher following and engagement.
- It is important to note that over 30% of Instagram users have used the app to purchase a product online. In addition, almost 80% of Instagram users take actions like going to a website, after seeing an Instagram ad.
6. Run a Contest or Giveaway
- Instagram offers the ability to run contests from posts and stories. Launching contests involves some type of reward, such as money or a product, in exchange for an action, such as following a page or tagging friends.
- The reward offered for a contest should be valuable enough to entice people, but also selected for the target audience, as people who enter these contests are more likely to be interested in what the brand sells.
- When running a contest or giveaway, not only do the comments add to the post’s engagement, “which in turn makes it favorable to the Instagram algorithm,” each tag brings a “new audience member who arrived through a recommendation and who the brand could potentially win over as a follower.“
- Of note, it is important to follow Instagram’s Promotion Guidelines when running a contest or giveaway.
- Consistent posting allows followers to feel the brand’s presence through comments and likes. The more a brand posts, the more engagement it will most likely see.
- To foster consistent posting, scheduling tools like HootSuite and Later could be used.
- Since Fitbit started posting at least once a day, it has grown its audience to almost 705,000 followers.
- Consistency does not only mean posting frequently, it is important for a brand to have a consistent style or theme to create an expectation that followers can rely on. This can increase followers tremendously.
- To reach new audiences, experts advice partnering with Instagram influencers. A strong influencer marketing strategy helps brands grow on Instagram.
- For brands just starting out, it helps to build long-lasting partnerships with micro influencers – influencers with 1,000 to 100,000 followers. These influencers also tend to have higher engagement rates than influencers with millions of followers.
- A recent study showed that regardless of their genre or target audience, influencers with less than 25,000 followers have the highest engagement, 7%, compared to influencers with 500,000 to over a million followers which have an engagement rate of less than 3%.
- Regular collaborations with these influencers builds trust with potential followers.