- Lyst is a London based global fashion search platform with 101-250 employees. The company has seen an increase in its valuation by 134.8 times since 2015.
- The company has raised a total of $60.5 million in funding from 6 rounds.
- Streetbees, founded in the year 2015, offers a human intelligence platform that collects and analyzes offline consumer behavior.
- Streetbees has 101-250 employees and has raised a total of $57.1 million in funding from 5 rounds.
- The company has seen its valuation increase by 24 times.
- Blippar is a UK based advertising company. The company has raised a total of $131.7 million in funding from 4 rounds.
- The company was founded in 2011, and its valuation has increased by a factor of 9.5.
- Moonbug is a London based global digital-first entertainment company for kids with 101 – 250 employees.
- The company has received $265 million in funding from 2 rounds.
- Moonbug is currently valued at €527-€791 million.