Podcasts that discussed food and beverage manufacturing include Bourbon Pursuit, The Farm Report, The Coffee Podcast, Meat Talk, Meat+Poultry Podcast, and All Things Dairy.
1. Bourbon Pursuit
2. The Farm Report
- The Farm Report podcast focused on the “people, processes, and policies that shape how food is produced today.”
- The podcast has invited farmers and farmworkers to discuss the latest agricultural innovations and how producing fresh food relates to sustainability, equality, and other issues.
- The Farm Report is produced by Heritage Radio Network and does not have its own social media accounts.
- Heritage Radio Network has 10,637 Facebook followers.
- The radio station has 13,448 Twitter followers.
- Heritage Radio Network has 18,124 Instagram followers.
3. The Coffee Podcast
- The Coffee Podcast covered coffee production, roasting, and other topics related to the coffee industry.
- Several episodes of the podcast focused on the Roaster Producer Forum 2019, an event attended by coffee producers and other professionals in the industry.
- The Coffee Podcast has 446 Facebook followers.
- The podcast has 903 Twitter followers.
- The Coffee Podcast has 5,803 Instagram followers.
4. Meat Talk
5. Meat+Poultry Podcast
- The Meat+Poultry Podcast focused on “news, trends, technologies, and people in the world of meat and poultry processing.”
- Some of the podcast’s guests included owners and CEOs of meat processing companies.
- Meat+Poultry Podcast is produced by Meat+Poultry magazine and does not have its own social media accounts.
- Meat+Poultry magazine has 1,046 Facebook followers.
- The trade magazine has 5,313 Twitter followers.
- Meat+Poultry magazine has 505 Instagram followers.
6. All Things Dairy
- The All Things Dairy podcast covered “new products, processes, ingredients, and research about dairy foods and beverages.”
- The topics discussed on the podcast include innovations related to the processing of milk, yogurt, and other dairy products.
- All Things Dairy is produced by Dairy Foods magazine and does not have its own social media accounts.
- Dairy Foods magazine has 4,065 Facebook followers.
- The trade magazine has 8,163 Twitter followers.
- Dairy Foods magazine has 444 YouTube subscribers.