Some online resources that manufacturing plant managers or engineers might visit for work-related information include Plant Maintenance Directory, Plant Services Magazine, InIPED, Plant Engineering Professionals, and Plant Manager Forum. Some social media platforms used by these professionals include LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
1. Plant Maintenance Directory
- The website is relevant to manufacturing plant managers or engineers as it is constantly updated with news posts, white papers, products, that highlight the latest advances in engineering and technology with the goal of providing information to plant engineer professionals.
- The website also provides users to reach key decision-makers including facility and manufacturing plant managers who are responsible for day-to-day plant operations and managing the workforce in the various industries including manufacturing, oil and gas among others.
2. Plant Services Magazine
- Plant Services magazine delivers leading-edge content that features problem-solving articles and editorials for manufacturing plant maintenance professionals.
- Plant managers, plant engineering and maintenance professionals rely on the website for news, white papers, reports, and solutions to optimize the productivity of their plants.
3. InIPED (International Institute of Plant Engineering and Design)
- The International Institute of Plant Engineering and Design’s mission is to provide education, technical information, and other relevant resources to plant and facility engineering professionals worldwide.
- The website features workshops for professionals to interact and collaborate as they seek to advance in manufacturing plant engineering technologies.
- InIPED has 75 followers on Twitter and more than 200 followers on Facebook.
4. Plant Engineering Professionals
- Plant Engineering Professionals is relevant to manufacturing plant managers or engineers as it enables them to discuss their concerns and gain insights to use in their profession.
- The group has over 6,000 followers on LinkedIn and more than 3,500 followers on Twitter.
5. Facility and Manufacturing Engineers & Maintenance Technicians
- The group has over 15,000 professionals on LinkedIn who discuss the challenges and other prospects related to facility, manufacturing and plant engineering.
6. Facility Maintenance Decisions
- Facility Maintenance Decisions has over 7,000 followers on Twitter and is relevant to manufacturing plant managers or plant engineers as this group enables engineers to network and converse about day-to-day activities.
7. Plant Manager Forum
- This group has over 19,500 members on LinkedIn and is relevant to manufacturing plant managers or plant engineers as this group enables engineers to network, trade ideas, experiences and converse about opportunities.
8. Power Plant Engineering
- This over 144,000 members on Facebook and is relevant to manufacturing plant managers or plant engineers as this group enables engineers to discuss prospects related to power plant manufacturing and engineering.